IT'S ME....

IT'S ME....

Saturday, October 2, 2010

ALONE.............



I’m sitting here alone, Realising your gone, I know I cant change things, I know I was wrong.

They all say I don’t need you, They all say I’m better off, They don’t understand I love you, Yet I never said it enough.
I regret what I did, But I cant take it back, Wish I could hold you, I want you back.
I know you deserve better, I know I’m messed up, But cant go on without you, I miss you so much.
Baby I’m sorry, I know I said it before, I mean it more than ever, Knowing our loves now behind a closed door,
I didn’t realise what I had, Till I lost you, My heart bleeds inside, I cant forget you.
Cant you find it in your heart to forgive me, Love me once again, Tell me everythings alright, Tell me its not the end.
Yet I know the end is now, I know you’ll never love me again, I’m sorry baby, That I was the one to let you down.





I miss those midnight conversations and I miss how you would make me laugh out of frustration. But you just come to know that you get so used to being loved, and in one second, it can all come crashing down, now I know to not let anything get that far ever again. Cause I didn’t know how I could wake up one morning and have it all hit me. I didn’t know I could miss you this much.

No comments:

Post a Comment